Who we are
• what information we collect in our websites, through any mobile application or through any service provider,
• for which purposes we use Personal Data we collect and
• your rights regarding your Personal Information.
“Personal Data” is information through which you can be directly or indirectly identified, e.g. your name, your e-mail address and items you purchased (provided that we can connect them to your e-mail/customer account).
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data from or about you depending on the nature of your activities, especially in the following cases:
Sign-up/Registering: We store the information that you provide to us, such as when
• you create an account at our website (including e-mail, name and additional information you may voluntarily provide us for example items you register that you previously purchased in stores or when you create a wish list).
• you give us your e-mail address in our stores to receive an electronic receipt for your purchase.
• you share any pictures/materials with us for publication on social media.
• you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us.
Transactions: We collect details of purchases on our website (date, price, products purchased, credit and debit card information, billing and delivering address etc.) as well as when you return or exchange a product or when you send us your product for warranty or repair service and any communication in connection with this. If you provide any personal data of another person, please make sure that you have the right to share that information with us.
Visiting our website/Using e-mails: We store details of your visits to the websites (such as pages visited, browser details, your IP address) and your interactions with any e-mails that we send to you. For more information, see our Cookies Section.
Failure to provide the information requested above may result in our inability to provide our products or services to you.
WHAT DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Transactions/Provision of services:
• We use your Personal Data to process your purchases, send you confirmations, screen transactions for fraudulent behavior, and handle any returns, repairs to exchanges of your products and for any related communications.
• We use your Personal Data to administer your website accounts such as to enable you to access your shopping bag, to see products you saved for later, products you registered (which may earn you points to redeem at stores) or to show you other products that may interest you.
• When you enter a sweepstake/contest, we process your Personal Data to enable your participation.
Analytics: We may combine and use Personal Data to help us learn more about our users’ shopping preferences, to be able to tailor our offers and websites according to your interests and preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, to analyze trends and statistics and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner
Marketing: We may contact you for direct marketing purposes per e-mail, text message or mail unless you have opted-out from receiving further direct marketing messages (see below for your opt-out options)
Securing our assets: We may also use Personal Data to protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
General Matters: We may also use Personal Data to verify your identity, respond to and process your request or queries, complying with any applicable laws, regulations and investigations, and any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
Other: We may use and collect Personal Data for any purpose associated with or related to the above purposes.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
DISCLOSURE/SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We treat your Personal Data with care and confidentiality. We will not trade, sell or rent your Personal Data to or with any third party. We will not provide Personal Data to any third party without obtaining your prior consent except for the following cases:
• We may involve other companies for the purposes described in this Policy. These other companies might be other third party providers, which may be based in other jurisdictions than your country of residence. Third party providers perform various different services in support of our websites and our business such as administrative, computer, technology outsourcing, data processing and marketing services. In these instances, we will need to share your Personal Data with these companies.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose aggregated, non-Personal Data about website users.
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above or as long as we are required by law. After this your Personal Data will be deleted. We cannot remove your Personal Data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. Accordingly, while no set of privacy and security standards or safeguards is 100% secure, we take steps to ensure any information that you share with us is kept secure and strictly confidential in accordance with this policy. We take various precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, alteration, destruction or similar risks.
LINKS TO OTHER MATERIALS
If you are offered a link to connect to a third-party website, it is for the convenience of our website visitors. Sites linked to and from this website are not necessarily under the control of us and we has no responsibility for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or service. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of those third parties to see how your information is handled.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This website gives you the ability to view and change the Personal Data you provided to us within the My Account section of the website. You may access information we hold about you, request a correction where data is incorrect or a deletion of your data, unless we have to keep your data for legal reasons. For any inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please address any questions or concerns, inquiries, complaints, requests to access or correct your Personal Information, or requests to limit the processing of your Personal Data regarding our Privacy Program or our practices concerning Personal Data at email@example.com